Oh oh oh.
Oh oh oh.

You were in college, working part time, waitin' tables,
在學校兼職做餐廳的服務生
Left a small town and never looked back.
你頭也不回的離開你居住的小鎮
I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin',
我隨時有可能因為害怕墜落而逃離
Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts.
究竟為什麼,明知道我們的愛無法長久卻仍要繼續

I say "Can you believe it?"
我說,你相信嗎
 As we're lying on a couch,
在我們躺在沙發上時
The moment I could see it,
瞬間我明白了
yes, yes, I can see it now.
是的,我真的明白了

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water,
還記得我們曾經坐在水池邊
You put your arm around me, for the first time.
你第一次擁我入懷
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
你讓一個破碎家庭的女兒,有了轉變
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.
擁有你,是我生命中最美好的事物

Flash forward and we're taking on the world together.
想像未來,我們一起冒險世界
And there's a drawer of my things at your place.
在你那裡,有個抽屜放著我的事物
You learn my secrets and you figure out why I'm guarded,
你知道了我的秘密 ,也知道我為什麼小心翼翼
You say we'll never make my parent's mistakes.
你說過我們永遠不會重蹈我父母的錯誤

But we got bills to pay
但我們得付生活帳單
we got nothin' figured out
我們什麼都還不瞭
When it was hard to take,
當事情很難解決
 yes yes
是的 是的
this is what I thought about.
這就是我想到的

Do you remember we were sitting there by the water,
還記得我們曾經坐在水池邊
You put your arm around me, for the first time.
你第一次擁我入懷
You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter.
你讓一個破碎家庭的女兒,有了轉變
You are the best thing, that's ever been mine.
擁有你,是我生命中最美好的事物

Do you remember all the city lights on the water?
你還記得浮現水面上那整座城市的燈光嗎
You saw me start to believe for the first time.
你我初次邂逅 便相信了
You made a rebel of your careless man's careful daughter.
你讓一個破碎家庭的女兒,有了轉變
You are the best thing thats ever been mine.
擁有你,是我生命中最美好的事

Oh oh oh oh.

And I remember that fight two-thirty AM,
我記得我們曾吵到凌晨兩點
You said that everything was slippin' right out of our hands.
你說所有的事物全都失控了
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street.
我哭著跑出去 ,你追我追到街上
Braced myself for the goodbye, 'cause that's all I've ever known,
我所能做的事情是強忍著跟你道別
Then you took me by surprise,
但你說的話卻讓我大吃一驚
you said "I'll never leave you alone."
你說你永遠不會讓我孤獨一人

You said, "I remember how we felt sittin' by the water.
你說,我記得當我們坐在水池邊的時候
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time.
每次我注視著妳,就像回到最初的相遇時刻
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter.
你愛上破碎家庭的女兒
She is the best thing, that's ever been mine."
擁有她,是你生命中最美好的事


Hold on 
堅持下去
Make it last
讓它持續下去的
Hold on 
堅持下去
Never turn back
別回頭看

(Hold on)You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter
(堅持下去)你讓一個破碎家庭的女兒,有了轉變

(Hold on)You are the best thing that's ever been mine
(堅持下去)擁有你,是我生命中最美好的事


Hold on
堅持下去
Do you believe it?
你相信嗎?

Hold on
堅持下去
We gonna make it now
我們美夢成真了

Hold on
堅持下去
And I can see it
我已經看見我們的未來了
I can see it now
我現在看見了

 

C54C 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()